Nitro-Scape

Owner Nitro Hosting a Drop Party At 30 players online!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nitro-Scape

Owner Nitro Hosting a Drop Party At 30 players online!!

Nitro-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nitro-Scape

Play

+3
GoldenGuy
Owner Nitro
xldarkwinglx
7 posters

Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx]

xldarkwinglx
    xldarkwinglx
    Co-Owner

Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx] Empty Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx]

Post  xldarkwinglx Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Well! Here we go! We where talking about random loot for impling jars. Like for baby imp, have something like Iron Armour and stuff like that. For Young, rune armour. For gourmet, food and potions (up to overloads and shell fish). For essence, runes. For ninja, rouge. For dragon, dragon chain body, plate legs and plate skirt. As you go higher in level, the better the rewards are/get. Other random rewards would be a little gold, an amulet, a ring, random weapons and armours and other little things like that. I know I didn't name all the Imps but thats just a rough outline of what I would consider awesome Smile I can also help code this if need be Smile
    Owner Nitro
    Owner Nitro
    Owner!
    Owner!

Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx] Empty Re: Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx]

Post  Owner Nitro Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:03 am

Definetly a must have for the server and yes i will need some help we will add this tomorow Smile thanks guy
    P.S I gave you +1 Props for this Smile
    GoldenGuy
    GoldenGuy

Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx] Empty Agree

Post  GoldenGuy Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 am

yh i totally agree with this idea its alot beter than just storing them in your bank Very Happy
    lonewolf1

Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx] Empty Re: Ideas for Imps [made by me and DJstikx]

Post  lonewolf1 Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 pm

adding it sometime soon would be cool cuz i like the idea.
    pawnager

Post  pawnager Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:40 pm

is this the nitro scape from like 6 months ago that a guy named pawnager (me) played. i made a video on youtube my youtube account name is bubbyjosh but idk if it is or not.
    person
    person

Post  person Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 pm

I think that it is a very good idea, but try and keep the drops under 2M otherwise the method would be too great, the dragon imps drops that u suggested r a bit too good, maybe dragon bones, or hide, but otherwise very good idea. Smile
    Ashlyn:)
    Ashlyn:)

Post  Ashlyn:) Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Great idea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content