Nitro-Scape

Owner Nitro Hosting a Drop Party At 30 players online!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nitro-Scape

Owner Nitro Hosting a Drop Party At 30 players online!!

Nitro-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nitro-Scape

Play

2 posters

Random Events and Shops

Greatman

Random Events and Shops Empty Random Events and Shops

Post  Greatman Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 am

I was thinking (while training agility) and I was wondering why no random events were coming up. I thought it would be great if you were mining and the Evil Chicken appeared or if you were wood-cutting and you got summoned for sandwiches! Very Happy
    The great thing would be that Runescape cancelled a lot of random events and Nitro-Scape could bring them back Very Happy (Like Evil Chicken, Swarm, Etc...)

Also I think there should be a Dragon Store where you can buy parts of the Dragon Armour Set. Lots of people bother me saying "where did you get your Dragon from?" And I say either: Drop Party(True) or Killing Monster(True). alien Also a Godsword Shop would be nice especially as you cannot kill Zamorak. (I think...) Anyways, I hope someone might do something about this but if not nevermind!

Greatman out.
    IGN= Greatman lol!
    P.S. I also made a Nitro-Scape Wiki!! Please add to it! (The hellhound page is a template for the Bestiary Pages elephant )
    person
    person

Random Events and Shops Empty Re: Random Events and Shops

Post  person Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm, good idea about the events, but about the armor, maybe, If its really good like godswords, it shouldnt be able to be bought e.g. fire cape, reward for killing jad.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 am